An élite burner in the cooking world, Fireluft combines the top of technology - 8 registered patents - with the fan to be integrated by the manufacturer in the gas cooktop. The maximum power of air and fire is released in an ultra-modern design, which is characterized by halved height of the grids.
The vertical "bed of flames" without gaps in the center, offers the most complete range of gas levels in the same burner, from 400 W. The innovation of air blades from each burner to prevent the spread of odors, vapors and pollutants, improves the Indoor Air Quality, IAQ. It is the right choice for kitchen style professionals.
Fireluft is the new pressurized premix burner technology to reduce cooking time, the consumption of gas and the emission of pollutants. In the same burner, the rings of flame include all the different sizes, from the auxiliary to the semi-rapid and rapid, to the super rapid, to modulate cooking without having to change the burner. Each fire accommodates pots of any diameter, to enjoy a cooktop with the best flexibility. Fireluft offers the advantage for manufacturers to create the gas cooktop freely for the number and the position of the burners, also using a user-friendly electronic interface with digital control of temperatures, cooking times and maximum precision powers.
• Best range of flame powers: 4 burners (special, rapid, semi-rapid, auxiliary) in just one burner
• Gas Record: 400 W minimum central flame (i.e. mocha coffee machine)
• Digital native control in touch screen
• IoT Ready to be integrated with other appliances and electronic devices
• Air blades from each burner to prevent the spread of fumes, vapors and pollutants
•Cooktop-integrated blower to confine the smells and vapors to the cooking area
• -10% gas emissions and thermal radiation during food preparation, for better Indoor Air Quality, IAQ
• The best range of flame power levels in the same burner, to modulate cooking without ever having to change burner
• Increase of efficiency: 10%
• -20% cooking time,+10% energy saving
• -50% height of grids compared to standard
• Burner suitable for an electronic interface in touch screen
• Single safety valve for each burner in addition to a general safety valve on the manufacturer’s gas cooktop
• Automatic OFF, thanks to the cooking time setting
• A single product code for all the burners for simpler orders and faster warehouse management
• Automation of the assembly process for a production process characterized by efficiency
• Maximum freedom of customization for the number and position of the burners for the gas cooktop manufacturer
Fireluft is a new technology for gas burners that was born from the project E-FESTO E-FESTO Extra-Flux stoichiomEtric gaS burner cookTOp POR MARCHE FESR 2014-2020 - Asse 1 - Call "Promotion of research and development in the areas of intelligent specialization" with participants : 3P engineering (leader), EST - NG s.r.l., IDEA, Meccano S.c.p.a., Officina Meccanica Toni Aldo, S.I.T. spa, System of Rosati s.r.l., UNIVPM.