A revolutionary combustion technology - 8 registered patents - based on stoichiometric mixing at room pressure: Stekio creates a continuous surface of fire, that optimizes efficiency performances and cooking times. In a new dimension of luxury, Stekio is the first atmospheric burner with premix technology, from auxiliary to semi-rapid and rapid, on the same burner.
With the height of the grids reduced by 50% compared to the standard ones, Stekio revolutionizes the aesthetic concept of gas cooktops. It is the ideal choice for any kitchen environment that seek the utmost attention to design in the top-range range of the gas cooking market.
Whether it is a mocha coffee machine or a wok pot, just one burner: maximum variability of diameter in the same gas cooker, with better flame range starting from 400 W.
A single burner to set the entire cooking cycle, managing the temperatures and the different gas levels, in the more precise way: the digital native control in touch screen gives further elegance to the cooktop. A must-have for a choice of technological innovation with exclusive design, Stekio offers maximum freedom of customization of the cooktop for the number and the position perfectly identical burners.
• Distinctive aesthetic elegance: design by Politecnico di Milano, in the worldwide top-ten of academic industrial design
• Height of grids ≤ 20mm
• Best range of flame powers: 3 burners (rapid, semi-rapid, auxiliary) in a single burner
• Central minimum flame 400 W (i.e. mocha coffee machine)
• Digital native control in touch screen
• IoT Ready to be integrated with other appliances and electronic devices
• Gas saving: 20%
• Energy saving: 10%
• Increase of efficiency: 10%
• Single safety valve for each burner in addiction to a general safety valve on the manufacturer’s gas cooktop
•Automatic OFF thanks to the cooking time setting
• -50% height of grids compared to traditional ones, for an aesthetic design like no other
• -33% distance between pot and burner, to reduce cooking time
• -10% gas emissions and thermal radiation during cooking
• -20% cooking time, for energy saving
• Burner dishwasher safe and with any kind of detergent
• Possibility of just one component (for grid, cap and gas ring) to achieve an elegant burner with maximum practicality
• A single product code for all the burners, for simpler orders and faster warehouse management
• Automation of the assembly process for a production process characterized by efficiency
• Maximum freedom of customization for the gas cooktop manufacturer for the number and position of burners